This was my first week of classes. Seeing as how I finally moved into my place and started classes, it finally feels like some sort of normal life. I really like my classes, my lecturers, and my classmates. I guess you can't get any better than that? It's going to be a tough year though. Right now we take 2 classes together, ending the first week in November. Then we take our finals for those classes and move onto 2 more classes until Christmas break. We have class everyday for 3 hours, which is much different than the other programs at this school. The classes are interesting, right now I'm reading about poop, latrines, and why water is important. Maybe I wasn't sure how much of this course would be about poop. It's really interesting stuff. Really...
Our lecturers have us call them by their first names, instead of Dr. so-and-so. We have different lectures throughout the classes as well. They come in and teach about the subjects that they are experts in. It's great! And my classmates are all awesome. They seem like a fun bunch of people. Plus, it's a very international group. Here's the breakdown:
3 from USA, 1 from Spain, 2 from Sweden (twins), 2 from China, 1 from South Korea, 1 from Sri Lanka, 1 from the UK, 1 from Anguilla, 1 from St. Lucia, 1 from France, 1 from the Sudan, and 1 from Uganda.

No comments:
Post a Comment