Sunday, March 22, 2009

The whole world is blazing, we need water

~The Who

Today is World Water Day. A day very near and dear to my heart. But that goes without saying. It kind of brings in the whole reason for why I'm here. While I could sit here and give you all the statistics...I'd rather just send you to find things out on your own. Because we all have a purpose, and all have something we're passionate about. And if your passion lies in water for developing countries, please check out these organizations or get in touch with me. If not, I hope you are putting your passion to good use. These are in no particular order...and not an exhaustive list. These are just the organizations that I regularly follow.


Nuru International


Wine to Water


Medecins Sans Frontieres


Engineers without Borders


Water for People


1 comment:

Lisa Bullard said...

You might also be interested in Water Partners (http://www.water.org/) - this was started by a guy who did a summer internship with me (engineering public policy) in 1986!