Thursday, November 27, 2008

Say a prayer and let the good times roll

~Fall Out Boy

It's very strange not being at home with my family on Thanksgiving. It's the first time in my life that I haven't been there. I was even brought home from the hospital after I was born in time for Thanksgiving. So, it's really strange. But as I speak, I'm 'having' Thanksgiving dinner with my family, via webcam. Granted, I can't see each item of food on the table or taste it, but I can see my entire family eating together, which is something I haven't seen since right before I left for the UK. I can't wait to be home for Christmas!

So, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends stateside! I hope you cherish the time with your families. And no worries on my part, we're cooking Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, and making it a truly multicultural event (with 2 Swedes, 3 Americans, and 2 Brits).

Cheers!! Or Gobble Gobble!!

No comments: