~Building 429
Freedom!!!!!!!!! I feel a little like William Wallace today. Actually, that feeling all started yesterday around 11:30 when the exam was completed and handed in. The best part is that I really think I did well on it. Then again, I've been rather consistent with my grades over here and much better off than my grades back home, which only really means, I'm making more A's than B's. At any rate, it's a free weekend!!!! No coursework, no lecture notes to read, no studying.
So, what does the weekend entail? Well, first due to the recent (yesterday) passing of the wind tunnel in my kitchen, I'm going to the store and buying all kinds of food and stocking my brand new, very pretty, refrigerator. Yes, after months of limping along with a fridge that didn't keep anything frozen, and kept most things lukewarm, I finally have a brand new one that doesn't sound like a wind tunnel!
Besides that, a few friends of mine are talking about seeing the movie Slum Dog Millionaire (kinda keeping us in the frame of mind of our course), and I'm searching for a new church. I'm also going to do the productive task of cleaning my place, cause for me it's just gross. For normal people, it's probably quite clean. And I'm going to enjoy doing some research and reading on Native Americans so I can come up with the most brilliant thesis project possible, for me at least. So, busy weekend, but it's all about having fun and enjoying what I'm doing. And for me, after this last week, it couldn't be more brilliant timing! But first, back to bed to finish catching up on sleep!!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment