Saturday, February 28, 2009

We're breathing the breath that you gave us to breathe

~Matt Redman

It's 6AM in England, 1AM here in North Carolina. I've been in the US since Wednesday but can't seem to figure out what time it really is. Granted, the past 2 days have been pretty, well, they've made it impossible for my body to know where it is or what time it is. Why am I even blogging at this hour?! I should be asleep. Tomorrow will be a day full of planning, and phone calls, and just plain being overwhelmed.

My grandmother went to be with my granddad and my uncle...with Christ tonight. And while I should be sleeping I can't. No matter how exhausted I am, I can't shut my eyes. And I can't wrap my head around it all and how I'm supposed to go back to England on Sunday.

2 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

So sorry for your loss. :(

Stefanie said...

Thank you for your comment; I'm so sorry to hear about your loss as well-knowing that they are worshiping at the feet of Christ makes it easier to grasp-keep your head up we miss you here!