I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things around here. I refuse to believe I'm still jet lagged, but I'm not sleeping well. Last night was interesting though. I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that my mom and my grandma and I were out shopping and I found a business suit. Cause we all know how important that is when you're in grad school...maybe that's telling me to get one to start job hunting???!!
Anyway...because no clothes actually fit me without needing some tailoring, the dream went on to me trying on the suit at a tailors. At which point an argument ensued between my mom and me about how slow I was being and how I kept complaining about the suit. All I really remember is that my grandma was sitting in the corner just laughing at us. Which seemed to be just what would happen in real life. I really miss her.
I only have 2 more lectures in my grad school career here in the UK. Easter break is only 1 more week away, then I have a 3 week group project, followed by my summer long thesis. I'm a bit nervous about the thesis. I'm already doubting my project choice but I'm sure once I actually get some work done on it I'll feel a bit better. At least I hope I will.

No comments:
Post a Comment