~Dashboard Confessional
My days of attending lectures has come to an end. As has my days of doing homework. It's really a rather bittersweet feeling right now. I mean, I'm so exhausted I can't figure out what day or time it is, and I honestly feel like I could sleep for 24 hours straight. But it also means that all of this will end soon. The friendships I've made will change, the work I do will be different, and my time in England will end. Even if that's all still 3 months away.
Today I officially started on my thesis project. Really that's all that's left (besides one exam) before I can officially say I have a masters degree. I've already decided that after September I'm finished. I only have 3 classes left to get another masters back at State, but honestly, what's the use. I mean, it'd look great on a resume I'm sure, but I'm tired and I'm really just looking forward to working a job and going home and spending time with my friends, family, dog, and whoever else that might include. Plus the last 3 classes I have to take to get that other degree are classes I don't want to take anyway. So, what's the point?
Yeah, thesis. I'm really torn and confused right now. I'm not totally sure what my project is, how to go about figuring that out, and what to do once I do have it all figured out. And I have 90 days until I have to turn in 60-120 pages. Any suggestions? I know I want to do something with water rights (as in who gets what water and how much) in America. But I'm really second guessing everything right now. That's this week's goal, get the project decided, write the aims, objectives, and scope, and figure out how I'm going to spend my time this summer. Help!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment