Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Siesta Time!

Yes, I'm still way behind on keeping this thing up to date. I have 3 weeks from today until my thesis is due. 3! So, it's high gear from here on out. Luckily I am already over halfway through, but there's still a lot of important things to do...like another case study and write my conclusions. But I have a few things I felt should be shared on here...in the series of a couple posts.

First...Spain was awesome! I went a couple weeks ago to Nerja, Spain. I highly recommend it if you like crystal clear waters, warm sunny days (with no clouds in the sky), and a laid back lifestyle where it's perfectly acceptable to take a nap from 2-4 PM everyday.

Despite all the wonderful things about being over in Spain (like meeting the boy's mom and stepdad)...I got real life experience about what I have been studying all year. You see, they have running water in all the houses there. But the first thing I was told was to not drink the water. Apparently there are way too many minerals in the water so you end up getting sick. Makes you wonder what people did prior to having bottled water so available. They also don't have constant water supplies. Monday morning we had to wait to take showers because the water was not working. Great fun!

And now, some pictures!




No comments: