Days are long here, nights are way too short. It's strange how different things are when you don't realize just how much farther north you are from what you're always used it. It's been quite a week for weather. I really think I'm just getting spoiled. It's been sunny and in the 70's. Beautiful weather for having the windows open and having the shades open. But it doesn't make it very difficult to focus on the task at hand. Somehow I am managing though.
Strangest thing by far has been the sun not setting until about 9:45 PM. (Note that it's 9:36 PM right now and the sun is still setting). And the sun rises around 4:00 AM. This fact was discovered this weekend when I had to get up to investigate a strange noise in the night. Granted, seeing the sun rise that early was really rather cool. I hope there are more days like these this summer.

1 comment:
i love summer in england [when it's not too hot or too rainy]. i fly over next week and am looking forward to running at 4am without a headlamp! wee!
Post a Comment